Saturday, September 22, 2012

EVO Weight Management Dry Dog Food Review

EVO Weight Management Dry Dog Food
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My dogs are incredibly healthy with this food. The first time I purchased Innova, I set a bowl of it next to the IAMS they had been eating since birth (they were 2 and 4 years old at the time). They refused to eat the IAMS. They were overweight and have slimmed down to a healthy weight on the Reduced Fat food and I don't have to worry about their nutrition at all. Innova has everything they need. They have lots of energy, bright eyes and healthy, shiny coats. The cost seems to be initially higher but they eat less so it is not that much more than other premium foods. I will never feed them anything else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: EVO Weight Management Dry Dog Food



Buy Now

Click here for more information about EVO Weight Management Dry Dog Food

0 comments:

Post a Comment