Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vittles Vault II 30-Pound Clear Base Cranite Top Review

Vittles Vault II 30-Pound Clear Base Cranite Top
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I received the product and snapped the lid on for the first time it didn't seem to fit snugly. I tried to get it to lock on better by applying firm pressure around the edges, but the moment I let off, the lid would pop back up a bit. The catch point seemed to be where the lid went over the handles.
I had hoped that despite this, that the gasket would still be sufficient to seal it, but two weeks later my dog food is full of tiny ants. They are able to free walk under the lid, totally defeating the point of the airtight spinning cap. Judging by the magnitude of infestation, it seems that the ants find it easier to get into the container than the rolled up bag containing the extra dog food I couldn't fit into this.
Bummer...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vittles Vault II 30-Pound Clear Base Cranite Top



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Vittles Vault II 30-Pound Clear Base Cranite Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment